Terms and conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Jumpman website as found at url www.luckycowbingo.com (Website) and the terms and conditions on which you will be entitled to play games on the Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Once you have completed the registration process and by registering at Lucky Cow Bingo, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You will also be agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions by accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to register or play any games on the Website. Access to and use of the Website is subject to these terms and conditions of use.
Throughout these terms and conditions, “we” or “us” or “our” refers to Jumpman Gaming Limited and/or the Website.
By registering on the Website, you are entering into a contractual relationship with Jumpman Gaming Limited, which is fully licensed under the relevant laws of the State of Alderney (for non UK customers) and the United Kingdom (for customers residing in the UK). Lucky Cow Bingo is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission for non UK customers and the United Kingdom Gambling commission for UK customers for the purpose of operating eGambling () on the Website.
The laws of Alderney (for non UK customers) and UK law (for UK residing customers) will apply to your relationship with us.
You are responsible for reporting your winnings or such reporting as required by your local law or tax authority.
By registering on the Website, you warrant that:
- you are over 18 years of age and acknowledge that we reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage.
- are not resident in one of the jurisdictions where registration is not permitted, namely USA, Australia, France, India, Israel, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Greece, The Netherlands, New Zealand, The Bahamas, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, Thailand, Libya, Sudan, Nigeria, Algeria, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, Vietnam, Bahrain, Brunei, Jordan, South Korea, Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (Non Permitted Jurisdictions);
- you are not accessing the Website from one of the Non Permitted Jurisdictions; and
- you have a valid payment card or payment processor. We accept payment by VISA and MasterCard credit cards and by Switch / Maestro, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and Solo.
If you breach any of the terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to collect any winnings.
You hereby confirm to Jumpman Gaming Limited that all information provided in your registration and all personal information subsequently provided to Jumpman Gaming Limited in connection with your account is complete, accurate and not misleading. You agree to inform Jumpman Gaming Limited of any changes to such information by emailing email@example.com
Jumpman Gaming Limited has registered with the Data Protection Office of Guernsey in accordance with the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2001.
When you have successfully registered with us, you will be given a customer account which is unique to you and you will receive a username and password to access our website and services. It is very important that you keep this information secure and private. Only you will be entitled to access your own account directly by the use of your username and password. Please inform us immediately if you suspect that there has been any unauthorised activity on your account. We accept no liability for any loss caused or transactions made on your account and any access to your account using your username and password will be assumed to have been made by you.
You are responsible for any wagers and all and any gaming transactions placed where your username and password have been entered correctly.
In the event that you forget your username and/or password, please click on the forgotten password link and follow the instructions. You will receive an e-mail from us allowing you to reset your security details.
Once you have registered with us we may also ask you to provide further forms of identification as we deem necessary, so that we may carry out the appropriate identity checks as required by the Alderney Gambling Control Commissions and the UK Gambling Commission. We will ask you to provide us with identification documents to confirm your age, identity and current address (the details of which you will already have supplied in your registration form) and proof of payment method. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to us confirming your age, identity and residence. We will keep a secure record of all identity checks carried out.
We reserve the right to withhold payment pending verification of your identity and to suspend your account if any of this information cannot be proven.
The identification information that you provide us on registration will be passed on to authorised credit reference agencies in order to confirm your identity and card details. By providing these forms of identification to us you agree that we may process, use, record and disclose personal information which you provide in connection with your registration and that such personal data may be recorded by us or them.
Your Lucky Cow Bingo account
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you the event of insolvency. More information can be found here: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection_of_customer_funds.aspx
Jumpman Gaming Limited hold customer balances separate from company funds in a reserve account which we hold with our payment processors. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
You are limited to one account per person
You should log out when you have finished playing to ensure there is no unauthorised access to your account.
Lucky Cow Wheel and Wagering Requirements
- Players can spin the ‘Wheel’ after making a deposit or completing a ‘Barometer’ Task’.
- Barometers Tasks update regularly and show your progress. Please allow up to 2 minutes for the barometer to update. When 100% of a task is complete, you will be credited 1 spin to your ‘Spin Bank’.
- Free Spins can be won on games: Fluffy Favourites, Shamans Dream and Temple of Isis. Free bingo tickets can be won into the ‘Daily Fifty’ jackpot game. Tickets for the bingo game will be entered into the ‘next’ game i.e. not the game currently selling.
- Free tickets for the ‘Daily Fifty’ game are automatically credited to player accounts. Any winnings from the game will be credited to your ‘Real’ balance.
- Winnings from free Spins obtained from the Wheel, are non-withdrawable and are credited to your ‘Free IG Balance’.
- Winnings resulting from Free Spins may be subject to a maximum amount set by the Company at its sole discretion, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. As a result of the maximum win amounts, you may not receive all of the spins originally displayed on the Wheel.
- You agree by accepting these terms to wager 40x the total amount won + any remaining bonus in the Free IG Balance prior to cashing out. Any remaining IG balance is contributed towards the 40x wagering requirement. Example: £20 won from 15 free spins on Fluffy Favourites = £800 wagering requirement. If £1 is remaining in the Free IG Balance at the time of the £20 free win, this will contribute an extra £40 towards the wagering requirement.
- Winnings generated as a result of using your ‘Free IG Balance’ will be accumulated to the ‘Free IG Balance’ bankroll. Once the wagering requirements of your ‘Free IG Balance’ have been met, the remaining IG balance will be transferred to your real withdrawable bankroll.
- If you choose to withdraw your real (withdrawable) funds before completing the wagering requirement, your ‘Free IG Balance’ will be reset to £0.00.
- All bingo and instant games wagering contribute 100% towards the wagering requirement.
- You can hold a maximum of 5 spins in your Spin Bank. Should you reach the maximum, your barometers will become inactive and wagering will not contribute towards tasks.
- Real and Free IG balances can be used on all games.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with IG balance, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Free IG balance) results in a £10 win, £5 will be credited to each balance.
- The Wheel cannot be spun if you hold a total of £100 or more in your player balance.
- By requesting a withdrawal, your spin bank will automatically be reset to 0.
- These rules apply to all spins of the Wheel – whether obtained from deposit or by completing ‘Barometer’ Tasks. Your Spin Bank will be updated within a few minutes of reaching 100% on the barometer task.
Withdrawals and deposits
Identification will be required in order to process your first withdrawal with us. You will be asked to supply documents when you make your withdrawal. The documents typically required are (i) A valid piece of ID such as a driving license or passport (ii) A recent utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months. We may ask for any additional documents to verify your identity at our sole discretion, such as front and back of registered card. These will be kept securely and confidentiality on file and we aim to process your documents on the same working day that they are received (9am – 6pm). We reserve the right to request ID documents to verify your account or approve any withdrawals at any time.
First withdrawals will remain pending on your account for a minimum of 48 hours. If ID documents have not been received your withdrawal will remain pending on your account. The maximum pending period is 7 days. Withdrawals which remain pending for over 7 days will be cancelled and placed back into your real account balance. The withdrawal will then need to be re-requested.
We impose maximum default limits on deposits into your account, namely:
- £5,000 per day;
- £10,000 per week; and
- £20,000 per month.
If you wish to alter any of these levels please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The minimum amount that you may deposit in any one transaction is £5, while the minimum withdrawal amount is £30.
You may only make a maximum of 2 withdrawal requests within a 24 hour rolling period, irrespective of whether previous withdrawals have been reversed.
Withdrawals are not permitted within 48 hours of your first deposit.
Please note that any withdrawals are subject to a 48 hour pending period before being processed. During this time you may ‘reverse’ the withdrawal which will place the total amount back into your real balance.
Only 2 withdrawals may be pending at the same time. If you wish to withdraw more funds, please wait for a withdrawal to finish pending or cancel that withdraw to request a different amount. You may request up to 5 withdrawals per week, including those that are later cancelled/reversed.
We impose maximum default limits on withdrawals from your account, namely:
- £1,000 per day;
- £3,000 per week; or
- £5,000 per month.
Again, should you wish to alter these please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
In order to make your first withdrawal, at least £100 must have been wagered in real funds.
When making a withdrawal you will be informed of the following:
- how much withdrawable money is held in your account;
- how much you can withdraw without losing IG balance; and
- how much you can withdraw in total.
IG balance won from the ‘Wheel’ cannot be withdrawn. Please see section ‘Lucky Cow Wheel and Wagering Requirements’.
It is your responsibility to check that the bet instructions that you submit are correct before confirming the bet. We do not accept responsibility, nor will we be liable for any mistakes you make in this regard.
If any sum is incorrectly credited to your account, you must point this error out to us.
We reserve the right to void any winnings or cash-ins which are enabled by wins as a result of a technical malfunction or administrative error. A technical malfunction is considered to be a failure of any system or systems that would cause an error in the processing of a transaction such that the normal processing of that transaction is interrupted and unrecoverable. Any unexpected programming error or wrong data validation which gives different results than what is expected or required will be considered a technical malfunction for these purposes.
We recommend that you print out all of your transaction data, the full rules and payment methods and keep them in an easily accessible place. To access your account area simply log in with your username and password and select from the available options. To access your account area from the game, click the My Account button in the lobby which will give you a more detailed analysis of your gaming activities.
British pounds are the only accepted currency on the Website. You may be impacted by the bank’s currency conversion charges upon making a deposit or a withdrawal.
Should a payment not be honoured, a returned payment fee will be charged and you authorise us to deduct such fees from your account. You will be responsible for these fees should there be insufficient funds in your account.
You can deposit money into your account to play the games using: VISA and MasterCard credit cards and by Switch / Maestro, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and Solo.
Withdrawal payments will be made (once the 48 hour pending period has expired) within the normal banking cycle. Please be aware the payment can take up to 7-10 working days to process and will be subject to any processing time spent by the relevant bank or building society involved.
You do have the right to set self-imposed limits on deposits, and you can do this by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will seek to action these limits as soon as your request is received, and read. You will receive confirmation of your new limits via e-mail. You also have the option to apply a limit (on the left hand side menu) when making your first deposit. You will be able to lift these limits but this will only be permitted after the expiry of a 24 hour cooling off period.
If you are concerned that your gambling is out of control, you also have the right to exclude yourself from the games and you may do so by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com with your instructions as to how long you wish the account to be inaccessible. Self-exclusions must be applied for a minimum of 6 months. At the end of the exclusion period, your account will remain closed unless we are notified by yourself to reopen. We will seek to action this as soon as a request has been received by us. We will be unable to lift the block on access during the excluded period. Please note that your exclusion request will occur across all Jumpman Gaming websites and you are unable to self-exclude from a single website.
You may also contact support and request to ‘Take a break’ on your account for the following durations:
a 24 hours
b one week
c one month or
d Any period up to a maximum of 6 weeks.
Your account will automatically be available for gameplay following its conclusion.
If you wish to close your account rather than self-exclude you have the option to reopen it on request at any point in time. Closing your account renders the games unplayable but with the option of them being accessed if you contact us. A closed account can only be reopened if you contact us via email or telephone and we will comply with your request as soon as possible.
Dormant and inactive accounts
We will monitor your account usage from time to time, and if you have not logged into your account or have not otherwise accessed or used the account for a continuous period of 180 days your account will be deemed to be dormant or inactive. If you do not login for a period of 180 days any balance in your account will be forfeited to the company without further notice. We will attempt to notify you by e‑mail prior to this taking effect.
Suspending an account
There may be occasions where we will have to suspend your account with us. In these circumstances, your funds may be temporarily unavailable for you to use or withdraw. We will suspend access to your account in the following circumstances:
- if any chargebacks are suffered;
- if you are in violation of these terms and conditions and monies have been played and won by a third party;
- where we have reason to believe that the security of your account or any third parties’ accounts has been breached;
- where we have reason to believe that your account is being used to manipulate the Website;
- if your account has been used for any unlawful activity or fraudulent purpose (including money laundering); and/or
- if we have reason to believe you are involved in collusion with or cheating of any other player.
We will attempt to complete any investigations and deal with them and the cause of such suspension as soon as practicable in the context of any legal or regulatory obligations that we may have. However, pending the completion of our investigations, we are entitled to continue the suspension or if necessary opt to close the account at our sole discretion.
Closing your account with us
You have the right to close your account with us at any time, provided that your account does not show a balance as due to us. You have the right to subsequently reopen your account on request at any point in time. Please let us know if you wish to close your account in writing, via e‑mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make a withdrawal and then close your account, we will not close your account until the withdrawal has been fully processed, and any deposits or bets made during that period will equally be valid. You accept that you shall remain responsible for any activity on your account between advising us of your notification and the closure of your account by us. We are not liable for the non-receipt of any account closure requests.
We reserve the right to close your account and have deposited funds which still remain in your account balance credited back to your payment card in the following circumstances:
- you register more than one account;
- you are younger than 18;
- you provide incorrect registration information;
- you reside in or access the Website from a Non Permitted Jurisdiction;
- the name on your account doesn’t match the name on the payment card which has been used to make purchases on your account;
- you have allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your account;
- you have played as part of any group strategy;`
- any chargebacks have been received for any purchases made on your account
- you are found, in our reasonable opinion, to be cheating;
- we become aware that you have done any of the above at other online bingo sites;
- you publish any defamatory or offensive material anywhere on the Website; and/or
- you breach these terms and conditions.
If following an internal investigation you are found to have engaged in money laundering or fraudulent activity, any deposited funds which remain in your account balance (having subtracted any withdrawals made or loss suffered as a result of fraudulent or illegal action) will be donated to a charity selected by us.
Complaints and disputes
The following procedure applies to UK customers.
46. The following procedure applies to UK customers:
We endeavour to provide the best possible service. Should you feel that you have been let down in any way by the service we provide and wish to lodge a complaint, you should in the first instance contact us at email@example.com.
47. Complaints should be made as soon as possible after the circumstances which caused you to make a complaint arose. We will confirm receipt of the complaint and we will attempt to resolve any issues promptly.
Where complaints are made, we reserve the right to record all communications with you and/or any other person contacting us on your behalf.
Jumpman Gaming Limited has appointed eCOGRA for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
48. If we cannot resolve your complaint or you remain unsatisfied with the outcome, you have the right to lodge a complaint over any decision taken by us with: eGaming Compliance Services Limited (eCOGRA). Their website is located at www.ecogra.org.
eCOGRA may be contacted in this respect at http://www.ecogra.org/srs/dispute.php
For more information please see: http://ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php
The following procedure applies to NON UK customers.
49. If we cannot resolve your complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint over any decision taken by us with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Their website is located at www.gamblingcontrol.org
Jumpman Gaming Limited has appointed the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). [The Player] has free right of access to the ADR function. AGCC may be contacted in this respect at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website is available to take bets 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The only exception to this would be during any planned or unplanned “downtime” where our servers are unable to accept bets. Customer support hours are Mon – Fri (9am – 6pm).
Our hours of Customer Support are 9.30 to 18:00, Monday-Friday, excluding bank/public holidays.
These terms and conditions remain in full force and effect from acceptance until terminated by either party on 30 days’ written notice or unless terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You acknowledge that we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Website and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all rights relating to the same are reserved. You also acknowledge that the graphic element of the Website are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of Jumpman Gaming Limited and you agree that have no rights to such items, nor any other items, graphics, terms, concepts or methodologies contained therein. You may not modify any paper or digital copies of any materials printed or downloaded nor use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You may not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. You must not attack the Website by any other means recognised as an attack vector.
All representations, warranties and terms (express or implied) not set out in these terms are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded and we will, to the fullest extent permitted by law, have no liability to you in respect of the same. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of using or in connection with your use of the website, except with regard to the provisions of paragraph 55 below.
Our site is not subject to financial regulation and thus players storing excess funds in their account do so entirely at their own risk. In any event, please be advised that funds standing to your credit shall at all times be held by us in a segregated account distinct from any other funds. For further information on risks associated with segregation of player funds please visit AGCC’s website: http://www.gamblingcontrol.org/players.php
This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data, or
- waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
- We are not responsible for loss of profit, whether direct or indirect.
In addition, we will not be liable for:
- faulty operation of computers and/or for incorrect or overly slow transmission of data by the internet provider and/or any damage that occurs due to bets submitted by you not being received by us or not being received promptly or not being considered, as a consequence of technical faults with our software or hardware (whether or not they are within or outside of our control);
- any losses arising from your negligence;
- any loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by you accessing, using or downloading from the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from us;
- any use of websites linked to the Website but operated by third parties.
We use well-established and reputable third party payment service providers for the acceptance of online payments. While we endeavour to ensure that due care is exercised in handling credit/debit card information by these third party payment service providers, we will not be liable for any compromise, misuse of this information or breach of security by these third party payment service providers.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to restrict or suspend access to the Website or close it indefinitely. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
The Website is not available for use in the Non Permitted Jurisdictions. If you access the Website from any such jurisdiction, you do so out of your own volition and you are responsible for compliance with the applicable laws.
The information on the Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or any of the procedures set out in these terms and conditions without prior notice. We will inform you of any such amendments by email where you will be directed to the revised terms and conditions on the Website.
Unless otherwise expressly provided by the revised terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions will be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Applicable laws may require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All notices given by you to us must be given to us at email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when you registered, or in any of the ways specified in paragraph 66 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Website, 48 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations arising under this agreement without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of any of our rights or obligations arising under this agreement, at any time during the term of these terms and conditions.
- We are entitled to involve third parties to satisfy our contractual obligations without being required to notify you.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- If we fail, at any time, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under these terms and conditions, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
- Except for any members of the Jumpman group of companies, no person who is not a party to the Contract will have any right to enforce it.
- If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into these terms and conditions, neither of us has relied on, and will have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether negligently or innocently made) other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to take action against anyone who, in our opinion, is in breach of these terms and conditions. Such action includes, without limitation, terminating your registration and terminating access to the Website.
We may send you a permanent cookie when you register with us. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can help us to recognize you when you next visit the Website, note the advertisements you click on and the other sites you enter via a link from the Website. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences. We may also use the data generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of the Website. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or from any other website. You can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please consult the "Help" section of your browser for instructions on how to do so correctly. However, for legitimate security reasons, we may refuse access to specific website content unless you accept the use of a cookie or similar device
Governing law and jurisdiction
Customers of Great Britain: Lucky Cow Bingo is licensed by the Gambling Commission to provide services to customers resident in Great Britain. Complaints from customers residing in Great Britain that cannot be resolved through the normal customer service channels can be forwarded to AGCC (The Alderney Gambling Control Commission) at firstname.lastname@example.org; the AGCC is Lucky Cow Bingo’s nominated ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) service for the Gambling Commission. Please see sections 46 – 49 for full complaint procedure.
Customers outside of the UK: Lucky Cow Bingo is licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission to provide services to non-Great Britain residents.
You irrevocably agree that the courts of Alderney for Non UK based players and the UK for UK residing players will have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the Website. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that an infringement of our intellectual property rights or a breach of these terms and conditions has taken place or originated.
For promotional terms and conditions, please click here.